Advertising and Sponsorship Information
Making Nice in the Midwest, formerly Here’s Looking at Me, Kid has had a wide readership base of creative people who love fashion, DIYs, home decor, arts and crafts, music, inspired living, and all things vintage. If you are looking to gain a similar audience for your own blog or shop, this is a great place to be!
Stats from Making Nice in the Midwest:
- From 2500 to 8300 daily views (average around 3,500)
- 80,000 monthly page views
- Over 1,900 subscribers
- Over 9,000 Pinterest followers
- Over 3,000 Twitter followers
- Over 3,500 Instagram followers
- See press information here
To secure your spot on Making Nice in the Midwest:
- Use the PayPal button below to select your ad size and duration
- Complete the PayPal checkout process
- Email me (graycandibear [at] yahoo [dot] com) your static ad image.
- If you are interested in a feature ad spot, please email me (graycandibear [at] yahoo [dot] com) for information. It is not available for immediate checkout below.
Sponsorship positions may be acquired at any point during the month and are set to begin the morning after the payment process is complete and your image has been received (unless otherwise noted). Advertisers are subject to approval, and may be rejected if the content is objectionable or not fitting to the blog readership of Making Nice in the Midwest. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me. Thank you for your support that keeps this blog going!