WHAT I WORE | Boston Cream Pie

Mandi from Making Nice in the Midwest

Why do I feel the need to equate my sartorial choices to choices of desserts? Well, it could be because I have an enormous taste for delicious treats, or maybe I’m just a sweet person? Or maybe both? In any case, this particular outfit reminds me of Boston cream pie, or maybe a bavarian cream donut? Oh man. Which do I want more? Decisions, decisions…

In any case, I mentioned before that it’s always a win when my outfit scores me beatnik points, but this particular ensemble elicited two separate “Oh you look like you’re ready for Fall!” comments. Which is also a win. Because now it’s officially Fall! And October, even. Time flies when you’re sipping a pumpkin spice latte and eating bavarian cream donuts. The calories fly too. Oops.

O U T F I T   D E T A I L S :

thrifted vest, thrifted blouse, brooch from Flower Child, 9 West shoes, thrifted skirt

Mandi from Making Nice in the MidwestMandi from Making Nice in the MidwestMandi from Making Nice in the MidwestMandi from Making Nice in the Midwest

1. Amia says:

This outfit totally reminds me of Boston Cream Pie! I love the vest and the cute pin :)
    Amia

2. Kristian says:

Love this. Reminds me of Mary Tyler Moore for some reason.

3. Sonya Mann says:

Really cute outfit! I especially like the yellow apple pin. Heads up, though–your website is taking a super long time to load.

Thanks! Every once in a while I have server issues. I’m thinking of transferring my web hosting because of it. When it happens, I can’t even access my blog posts to write or fit anything. Super frustrating!

4. sophie says:

U look amazing!!!

5. patty says:

I have to agree!!

6. Karli says:

Gorgeous! I love this

7. So how do you know if your password has been hacked by Pony.
    The default Facebook theme in the Facebook website along
    with a jet blue background is the only choice for the users.
    The truth, is that civilization as a whole, will not remedy these matters, it will not self-regulate as
    a society.

8. Chelsea says:

By keeping it much alike to earlier ones, Microsoft has totally renovated key
    factors. It will definitely let you to have more enhanced user experience with great features and capabilities.
    So yes these windows tablet computers are a replacement for your
    laptop and even your phone in some cases.