WHAT I WORE: Mod Victorian

It’s pretty fun figuring out new ways to mix up old clothes. I love filling my wardrobe with separates that I can mix and match depending on the season or my mood. This time I indulged in some drama with a long skirt (I’ve just been able to fit into again! Woo!) and a bit of fun with polka dots. I had picked out a dramatic hat to match, but it seemed a bit much, so I settled on a soft angora beret instead. The whole outfit made me feel like a modern day Eliza Doolittle!

P.S. The last time I wore this shirt and vest together was the day before Lucy was born!

O U T F I T   D E T A I L S :

shirt: thrifted | vest: thrifted | hat: thrifted | skirt: ASOS | shoes: Etsy

1. maddie says:

Mandi, this is my favorite outfit post ever. The skirt is so flattering on you and you and I both know that I’m a sucker for polka dots :)

2. Joy @ OSS says:

You look smashing here. The skirt fits you perfectly.

3. Lizzy says:

Love. This outfit is adorable! I agree with Joy, that is a super flattering skirt.

xo

4. Katie says:

what a cutie you are! and this outfit totally accentuates your hourglass figure. way to rock it, mandi!

5. val says:

Oh my, you look beautiful!

6. danielle thompson says:

this outfit is stunning and i LOVE the super rich, dark background in these pics (even if it is just your (?) garage! ha! ; ) I’ve never been able to pull off hats. I would really love to be able to pull off a beret, and that thrifted one you found is ah-ma-zing.

7. Robin says:

In a word: breathtaking. Literally.

8. Wow Mandi you look great. You are curves in a dress. That skirt and your hips are a big win. I have to say love the fluffy hat too, it is very cute.

Keep them coming please, I like your style.

Take Care Nic xo

9. candace says:

I love this! I think I have that exact hat too :)

10. You look soooo perfect!!!!! The dark background was a great idea too -I would never have thought of that but its great bc all emphasis is on the (lovely) subject!

11. Elizabeth says:

Ooh, lady! Looking so svelte and chic here! That skirt has such a beautiful shape.

12. Lisa L. says:

Stunning outfit. That skirt is gorgeous and completely flatters your figure.

Always,
    Mostly Lisa

13. kelsie says:

my goodness WOMAN, you are so so sensual. this outfit is 100% perrrrfect!

14. Suzy8track says:

Very cute outfit! Love those shoes!

15. I love the last shot best. Very pretty. This goes perfectly with Lucy’s outfit and with your love for Funny Face. ;)

16. Oh, I love this outfit! It’s so gorgeous on you! And I’m a sucker for polkadots. And those shoes; ah… love.