WHAT I WORE: Holiday Cheer

I guess it’s safe to say that I’m one of those Christmas fanatics who likes to wear red and green this time of year. Like, every day. Cut me some slack, though- I never wear them together. Well at least, not as of yet. Let’s not rule anything out! Because let’s be real- there are no rules! Fashion is my playground. But if I were to follow rules, I’d probably start wearing maxi dresses a lot more…. because look at how flattering they are! (I may be a wee bit obsessed with winter maxi dresses… stay tuned for more!)

O U T F I T   D E T A I L S :

hat: thrifted | shoes: Etsy Vintage | dress: Diva’s Collection on Etsy
coat: thrifted | millinery flower: Secret Past (Cuyahoga Falls)

1. Super cute! That red color looks great on you! :)

2. Alana says:

I also wear red and green, sometimes together — also I have crazy nails and enjoy a good sparkly addition at any possible opportunity. It’s Christmas, anything goes!!

3. Lauren says:

adorable! You remind me of margo tennenbaum in this pic! love it!

4. Meredith says:

STOP! IT! Can’t handle how cute this outfit is…the lace overlay, the boots…!

5. irene wibowo says:

cute! :) Irene Wibowo

6. You look awesome mandi. You have real style, I am extremely jealous of your boots. I hope you guys are set for Lucy’s first Christmas!

Love Nic xo

7. Becky Bedbug says:

Such a beautiful dress!

Becky
    xx

8. Oh my goodness you look fantastic – like a super chic (and less killer-minded) Bonnie from Bonnie and Clyde. Who would have guessed you had had a baby recently?

Hope you and your family have a merry and joyful Christmas.

x Elena @ Randomly Happy

9. You can wear whatever colors you want to on whatever time of year! This is lovely! You groovy lady!

10. LeeannG says:

Lovely, I think it’s a great outfit to wear Christmas time, takes you back in time, while having fun. Thanks for sharing.