WHAT I WORE | Maternity Style- 37 weeks 6 days

You guys! Tomorrow I am 38 weeks pregnant! That means two weeks until my due date. Where the heck did the time go? Lately my days have been absolutely flyyying by as I try to tie up lots of loose ends in my life before the little girl arrives. Lots of doctor appointments, visits with friends and loved ones, cleaning (lots of cleaning!), organizing, and even a reupholstery job or two (I know, I’m crazy)! Phil and I declared Labor Day a day to prepare for labor, and now I’m pleased to see we are all set. Even our bags are packed! So come on, little girl! We all want to meet you!

O U T F I T   D E T A I L S :

shirt: thrifted | skirt: ASOS maternity | shoes: thrifted | hat: What Ezekiel Saw on Etsy

1. Amanda says:

Absolutely beautiful! Love the hat. I’m sure you are excited.

2. You look beautiful! I love the new hair. :) Best of luck in these last few weeks!

3. anto says:

How exciting! Sounds like you’ve been pretty busy. Great outfit!

4. Rachel says:

Wow I can not believe how fast the time has gone either! I am so so excited for you guys! It has been truly a blessing to be able to watch your family on this new journey, thank you for sharing it with us all! You are looking oh so beautiful….loving that cute new hair cut of yours!

5. Lindsey says:

You are one lovely lady! Best wishes! :)

-Lindsey

6. Wow, the time has gone so quick! You look beautiful; the new hairdo is fabulous. Love the hat too!

7. Becky Bedbug says:

Ooh my goodness, you are so close! It must be so exciting!

It’s amazing how you’ve managed to stay so stylish throughout. Such an inspirational style!

Becky
    xx

8. Your hair is looking so great! Tres chic. Great call on getting the cut.

Hope all is well for you in the upcoming weeks. Looking forward to seeing baby girl’s nursery.

x Elena Randomly Happy

9. This outfit is great and the black skirt is so nice! It is so strange to think how quickly you have gone through 38 weeks!!! It is so exciting! You are doing those once a week appointments now, I gather. I hope you have your daughter on your due date (or maybe slightly earlier) and not go overdue!!

10. Kristian says:

You have such a radiant glow! Love the new haircut and am so excited for you and your family.

Your outfit, is, of couse, great too :)

11. Sam says:

How very exciting! I think it’s safe to say all of us readers are very much looking forward to ‘meeting’ her, too. :)

All the best. xo

12. You look so beautiful! Such an inpiring pegnancy style! I’m in my 29 week and all my clothes just feel, well, not right! Looking forward to see pics of your baby girl, you will have an amazing time!

13. Meredith says:

(not trying to sound creepy but) I hope I look as beautiful as you do now when I am preggers someday!

14. Diana says:

Wow, you look amazing! and i can’t believe it’s been 9 months already. I’m hoping you share your birth story, too.

15. lisa says:

I LOVE your new hairstyle! It looks so darn cute on you. You look pretty as ever and I can’t wait for you to meet your lil lady :)

16. Lovely outfit !!! I’m so happy for you Mandi and even if I don’t know you in person (wish I would, though) I feel so close and related to what’s going on in the Midwest (and the previous blog, too).
    And I can’t wait to read about all the new adventures that you’re all gonna have with the baby girl! :D

17. Meg Clark says:

Ive been following your blog for a few years now, and through all the ups and downs im so happy to see your little family bloom! Congratulations and im sure all your readers cant wait to see her.

Meg

guppyandwhaleshark.blogspot.com

18. Marita Di says:

You look lovely as always! I bought the yellow coat you sold a few weeks ago, and i received it today.. It’s as lovely as i imagined! Thank you so much.

Love from Norway. x