WHAT I WORE | Maternity Style – 33 Weeks

Whenever anyone asks me if I’ve been craving anything unusual, I typically laugh and try to consider how my pregnancy cravings have been any different than my pre-pregnancy cravings. Basically, I want to eat sugar all of the time. And I have been trying so hard to take it easy on the carbs, but this morning I thought I would treat our house to some tasty doughnuts from a local bakery. Baby girl asked for the white frosted cake donut with sprinkles. How could I say no?

O U T F I T   D E T A I L S :

dress: thrifted, homemade vintage | hat: Wear It Again, Patty on Etsy | shoes: swapped w/ Claire

1. your cravings mirror mine during pregnancies. Just give me sugary goodness! hehe. you’re too cute and I adore these darling photos to go along with your cravings!!!!! 33 weeks is when pregnancy is in the “feeling good” zone. It is at 36 weeks that you start feeling like poop again. Only a bit more to go!!! So exciting!!!!

2. Casey says:

You look so adorable! I really love that you’ve been able to keep your style during pregnancy; who says maternity wear has to be boring?! I was helping a dear friend of mine earlier this summer with buying some maternity clothes, and I swear everything we found was really ugly–or if it was cute, way too expensive! It was very frustrating; although she finally hit her stride with lots of bright prints and layering, and fun accessories.

I had a good chuckle about your craving donuts.. My mom ate a lot of donuts while she was pregnant with me, and I swear that is why I don’t really like them. haha! Though sometimes driving past the Krispy Kreme down the street when they have their “fresh donuts” sign lit up is tempting…

3. mandie says:

That dress is just darling Mandi!! And doughnuts for baby girl? Of course!

4. paula strong says:

You are looking great. Hey if baby girl wants one go ahead now because that give her everything only lasts a short time. Then the parenting starts and giving her everything isn’t so good. Keep breathing Paula

5. Meredith says:

What a sweet dress! Good call on the donut treat. It looks scrumptious!

6. steffy says:

i wanna eat sugar all the time anyway, being pregnant must be a dream bc you can do so guilt free :) uh oh, dont gimme any ideas hehe

Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

Well, most people won’t judge you. :) But it can result in gestational diabetes, which is really bad for the growing baby. Fortunately, I haven’t developed that, but I still don’t talk about my sugar eating habits to the doctor!

7. Jolie says:

You are too stinkin’ cute!! Now I want doughnuts!

8. Mandi, you are the prettiest pregnant lady! <3 I've been trying to give up sugar – or fizzy drinks at least, and it sure is a mission!

x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

Oh my gosh, Jo! I never could. Good luck to you! I try to cut back when I can, but darn it, I am addicted. Sugar bans just make me really grouchy. :(

9. Monique says:

the patchwork dress is cute. love that lipstick color on you too..