WHAT I WORE | Maternity Style – 32 Weeks

The shoes have come off. The ring is now on my necklace. Yep, this girl’s barefoot and pregnant! I’ve been more in touch with my bohemian spirit in my last trimester, caring less about my typical preppy fastidiousness, and more about comfort and just making it through the day. But as I’ve said before, I’m already planning my post-pregnancy transformation, including a new haircut, actually! I’ll share more later this week. In the meantime, I only have a few more weeks to go before we get to meet this little girl! :)

O U T F I T   D E T A I L S :

dress: eBay (purchased in 2004!) | necklace: Hartville Flea Market | shoes: Oh, wait….

1. Amy says:

And holy cow, first comment! :) I love your Maternity Style posts. They make me really happy for some strange reason. :)

2. Josie says:

I hear you. My wedding ring came off today and I’m down to 3 pairs of sandals ha ha.

All of my sandals are too tight too! I would be screwed, if not for the flip flops I found in my trunk that a wedding client had left in there last Summer! haha I asked the bride to bring flip flops so her shoes wouldn’t get ruined traipsing through a forest. So, now whenever I go out, I wear those black thongs that have white paint splattered all over them. My friends are all like, “MANDI IS WEARING FLIP FLOPS!” haha

3. Amanda says:

Beautiful. I love the ring on the necklace.

4. Anke says:

You look so beautiful – your hair is a dream!
    I’m excited to meet the little girl too. Good luck for the rest of your pregnancy!

5. Lauren says:

I actually love the boho look on you! Very cute!

6. Gisela&Zoe says:

pretty, you are glowing!

7. You’re just glowing girl…barefeet and all. Can’t wait to meet that little one of yours too. She’ll be here before you know it. :)

8. Tin says:

You look so beautiful! This bohemian vibe really suits you. And I bet baby girl will be gorgeous too :)

9. Linn says:

You look gorgeous! I love the shoes, their my favorite too ;-)

10. Alaina says:

I look forward to your maternity style posts as well! You look great. I love that you have this dress from so long ago, I can’t stand when I see ‘organizing’ recommendations that want you to get rid of items that you haven’t worn for … so many months. I’d be losing quality irreplaceable items thank you very much! Stay cool mama.

11. Kristian says:

So looking forward to “meeting” your little girl through the blog. You look very happy!

12. Love your posts- you’re always so pretty! I remember the caring-less-about-how-I-look and more about comfort transition with both kiddos, especially Timothy. (although I’m probably not as “preppy” as you in general ;-)) In the final weeks with Timothy I even avoided getting dressed altogether some days (terrible, in my book….I’ve never liked staying in PJs!) and stayed in my sweats, ’cause I couldn’t stand how anything felt on me….and was too tired to be motivated to put effort into looking pretty. :-)

13. Lexi says:

That colour really suits you and you look so well! xo

14. liz says:

love this look on you!! you look gorgeous…as always ;)

15. Sam says:

That is such a cute dress, Mandi. I love that colour on you.

16. Sabine says:

You are looking so cute, would say more cuter than ever. Don’t get me wrong, you always look beautiful. But you have that special glow! :)

17. Lisa W. says:

Ahhhhh you do look adorable…beautiful…enjoy these last few weeks of that little life kicking around:) Take care , can’t wait to meet her, AND how about that new haircut…sounds fun!!!

18. Oh how I remember those days like it was yesterday! I have 4, but the twins are just now 2! I which I would have known about blogging back then while I laid in bed for 5 months preggers!

19. Dena says:

You look so cute! I LOVE the hair and makeup!!!!