WHAT I WORE | Maternity Style – 31 Weeks

I might not be one for wearing jeans… but denim dresses? They’re a go. This particular dress, with its bronzed snaps and 70’s style sleeves makes me feel like an all-American girl, through and through. What I really want to wear is a 70’s style denim mini skirt. But, well, you know… I guess I’ll have to wait for next summer to do that! And yes- I am already planning next year’s outfits! It’s what’s getting me through this Summer, sartorially speaking.

O U T F I T   D E T A I L S :

dress: Etsy vintage | ribbon headband: The Hidden Pearl | shoes: Corks from DSW

1. steffy says:

your bow is too cute!

Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

2. maddie says:

Denim, in any form, almost always works. Hands down. I too love the 70’s styling on this dress. At thirty one weeks pregnant, you couldn’t look any better!

3. Casey says:

You look so adorable! I love it too that you’re planning out *next* summer’s outfits too. ;)

4. You look like a working girl from the 60s in England. hehe. Cute.

5. diana says:

I love this outfit! Can a pregnant woman be hot, because you are! :P

6. Ashlee says:

You look gorgeous and so classic! I love your bow!

7. Kristian says:

A fun 70s vibe!

8. Kelsey says:

I feel ya! Love the dress! I just hit 28 weeks and I am definitely missing being able to wear pants that don’t have elastic, just buttons! :) Spending a lot of time in stretchy dresses and skirts, I may have to find a cute denim one now!

9. you’re pregnant! (obviously)

i haven’t been to your blog in so long, and somehow stumbled across it tonight! remember our days on that scrapbooking site? (i’m totally blanking on the name)…
    anywho, hope you’re well!!

Hi Emily! I do remember our days way back when… when you had less kiddos as well! :) I pop over to your blog now and then to see how you ar doing, and am constantly amazed at how fast your kiddos are growing.