WHAT I WORE | Maternity Style – 26 Weeks

maternity style blogger fashion 26 weeks baby bump

Every time I wear this skirt, I think of watermelon. It’s the perfect shade of green, and I’ve actually considered replacing the lining with a pretty pink satin, just to enjoy a good ol’ inside joke with myself. A literal inside joke. ;) Anyways, taking my literalism to a whole new level, I’ve donned this watermelon-like skirt and stuffed a baby inside of it to give it the nice round shape you would expect from a nice melon. But now, all of this talk of watermelon has made me hungry! Good thing I have some saved in the fridge!

smirk vintage hat maternity style blogger fashion 26 weeks baby bump maternity style blogger fashion 26 weeks baby bump

O U T F I T   D E T A I L S :

top: Rag Refinery | skirt: thrifted | hat: Secret Past | DSW 2008
photos by Phil

pregnancy swollen feet

1. Karin says:

Haha. Well, you at least are very consisting, creating a melon shape just to match your watermelon skirt ;-)
    You look lovely!

2. katie says:

pregnancy really agrees with you; you look so pretty!

3. Wow it really does look like a melon! haha.
    You look splendid indeed!
    Anna

4. hannah says:

So stinkin adorable. That skirt is perfection. I love it. You are such a cute pregnant girl. Makes me smile

5. Mandi, you look SO beautiful! Love that watermelon skirt ;)

6. lisa says:

I love it! Everything about this outfit is so cute and I love the watermelon comparisons :) You look so pretty and SO happy!

7. Mel says:

You are really beautiful

8. Krystle says:

adorable! love this sweet outfit on you, the prints are perfect!

9. Aya says:

I’ve been away for too long!!! I didn’t realize your were pregnant! EEE, congratulations!!!! You look gorgeous :D
    And ohhh, swollen feet. I remember the days all too well.

10. I would probably probably where it with a bright pink top, but only because I take inside jokes way too far. A pink lining with be adorable, though. You look great and beautiful and I’m getting more and more jealous of your hat collection.

11. Dom says:

Ah! This is so cute. You look absolutely adorable! :)

12. LOL you are the cutest! Can’t wait to “meet” that little watermelon!

13. kelsie says:

bahhhh i love seeing more posts on HLAMK :) looking flyyyyyyy mama!

14. Kim says:

I love the watermelon look. It really suits you. You really are a stylish pregnant lady x

15. allie says:

Soooooo cute! :)

16. Gwyneth says:

This combination is so cute! And so’s your bump!xo

17. I just adore your melon skirt! :D You look so happy and pretty my friend.

18. steffy says:

hehe watermelon skirt :) cutest pregnant soon to be mama!
    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

19. Mandie says:

You are darling!

20. awww I had Elephantitus too. haha. The swollen feet part was annoying, but the worst I got was a pregnancy rash in the last five days up to labor and then it went away 3 hours after labor. It was dreadful all over my hands and feet and part of my legs. I hope you won’t get it! I only had it during my swollen legs bits in my first pregnancy. You look beautiful!

21. You are delightfully refreshing. Love the blog.

22. hehehehe. I can see the watermelon association. You’re so funny!!!
    These are lovely shots. I’m sorry your feet are all swollen. :(