WHAT I WORE | Maternity Style – 24 Weeks

24 weeks baby bump

Being pregnant is exciting for lots of reasons, but being pregnant for the first time is simply the most! Everything is new, and things are constantly changing. Some of them are things you wish would go away, such as lower back pain and heartburn. But when your baby physically kicks your laptop an inch down your lap… things get real weird- and let’s be honest- real awesome! There’s a person inside!

As far as my growing belly goes, I’m finding stretchy knit skirts to be my best friend. They’re easy to find at the thrift store, though this particular one will stay with me through my entire pregnancy, as I purchased it specifically from the maternity section at ASOS. Works great with crop tops, tucked in blouses, and tied up shirts- a definite maternity-wear staple!

maternity fashion blogger style vintage photoshoot modern vintage maternity style vintage maternity style ASOS

1. Jenny Stokes says:

Super duper cute! love it!
    jennybodell.blogspot.com

2. Oh my gosh you look super adorable. And that shirt is amazing. I love the colors!

3. jorjiapeach says:

hot mama. i think i’m gunna try to pull this off with my non-maternity bod. hopefully it doesn’t accentuate my pooch.

4. Bekuh says:

Look at your adorable baby bump! You look great and think of all the attractive pregnancy pics you’ll have to show your kiddos one day.

5. Moorea Seal says:

I adore this outfit. I wanna wear it!
    xo Moorea

6. this ensemble is absolute perfection.

7. Alex says:

This outfit is gorgeous and you look beautiful! You’re definitely one of the most stylish pregnant ladies I’ve ever seen. So happy and excited for you! X

8. Chelsea says:

Love it! Inspiring for my someday pregnant self. To be honest, your posts are inspiring for my everyday self! Thanks for the great words and images here :) I’ve been following for a couple of years now and am just so thrilled for you!

9. This skirt makes you look so tiny in your pregnancy! I remember all that kicking and such, and it was so nice. Those were the best and probably only good part about how pregnancy makes you feel. It is wonderful. Aw. You are going to be such a good mommy.

10. Kate Eliza says:

Beautifullllll!
    I could NOT pull this off.

11. Oh my gosh, you beautiful mama to be. I adore you and that baby bump.

12. Lindsay says:

I love that top– it looks SO lovely on you!

13. Jessica says:

This is my favorite kind of maternity wear! Proudly showing off the bump. Time flies and before you know it you won’t have your bump anymore so I say share it! You look fabulous

14. You are looking so lovely! I truly adore your maternity style! The checkered top is so pretty!
    x

15. BASIC Spine says:

Exercise while pregnant is very important and and will help relieve your lower back pain.
    PS. I really love your top, it’s look so fashionable and You’re so BEAUTIFUL MAMA!

16. Meredith says:

ooooh. Love this rainbow button-up.