ModCloth’s Blogger of the Moment!
PLUS: The Here’s Looking at Me, Kid Romper

2011_08_21c
It’s so exciting to see bloggers I love pop up on ModCloth’s fun Blogger of the Moment feature. In fact, some of my favorite blogs were first introduced to me by ModCloth. Like a fangirl, I was tickled pink when they selected me for this honor and named a lovely Dahlia romper after my blog.

2011_08_21

What I love about the Here’s Looking at Me, Kid romper:

• the beautiful sheer fabric dotted with tiny hearts
  • the subtle nautical styling of the bodice
  • cream and black colors work well with any color and any season
  • the bodice is high enough to cover an ample chest

2011_08_21e 2011_08_21f 2011_08_21

Do be sure to head over to the ModCloth blog and check out my interview about style inspiration, decor tips, as well as the inside scoop on my bicycle resoration. I’ve also styled two different outfit ideas to coordinate with my pretty new romper – all with items you can find at ModCloth.

Psst! You can also checkout my favorite ModCloth items right here!

Outfit-details

2011_08_21b

1. Lindsey says:

You look gorgeous! & I love the romper! Congrats :)

2. Lori says:

That is so exciting! Congrats! Not to mention your new modcloth namesake item is AMAZING! I especially love the mint sweater and hat with it!

3. oh girl, that romper looks great on you! i love the minty cardigan! and of course, congrats! very well deserved accolades!

4. Yay! I am so thrilled for you!!
    You look so gorgeous in those pics!
    I adore all of your picks… and that romper!
    hugs!

5. Amelia says:

congratulations! you deserve it :) and the romper is just perfect, it looks like it was made for you.

6. Meredith says:

Congratulations! I love your romper! :-)

7. Jennifer says:

This is so exciting! Congratulations, little lady!

8. Ashley says:

Congrats! And I love the romper – so pretty! And those tights are an amazing color!

9. moorea seal says:

Hooray! I’m surprised you haven’t been a modcloth blogger of the moment before! And you know, you’ve never looked prettier. Your hair looks ah-maaaaazing in these photos!
    -Moorea

10. Yeah well done you and about time I might add. How awesome that the item they chose is so beautiful. I love your outfit posts the most as you have a style that is so wearable whilst still being really funky. Thanks for the fasion tips and diys, congratulations on your modcloth moment and I look forward to more candi mandi posting in the future.
    Nicolette xo

11. Nikki says:

I love it! This might sound a little weird but I love your figure and the way your shapes come out in the romper :). Congrats!
    Nikki

12. Rae Veda says:

Congratulations! You of all bloggers deserve this honor! You have such a classy and distinct style. I always look to your blog for inspiration. Love the interview.
    xo, rv

13. allie says:

Yes!!!!! :) looks good!!!

14. Alessia says:

Congratulations! This outfit is amazing. The brown and the mint green offset the black and white so nicely.

15. Oh, yay!! :) Congrats, lovely! Your romper is gorgeous, and this is such a highly deserved spotlight for you!

16. zelina says:

mandi, Congrats! I love this romper it is so you. I love the feminine touch with the flower.

17. Danielle says:

That is soooo adorable! Congrats on such a great honor. This is definitely my favorite piece of theirs named after a blogger. It’s perfect!

18. Nellie says:

Your hair looks really pretty here!

19. Trude says:

OMG it’s sooo cute and totally you! Congrats!!

20. Congratulations, darling! You look super cute in your romper… so much that I just posted it on my tumblr. xo

21. Aoife says:

That is wonderful news! I can always see how much love you put into your work and I’m so glad to see you’ve been honoured with this. You look so chic and frolicsome. Definitely one of my favourite outfits – especially the mint cardie. Yay!

22. Lann says:

Congrats! Love the hearts.

23. steffy says:

omg i am sooo excited they picked you! you deserve it!! love the romper too :)
    Steffys Pros and Cons

24. Ashley says:

congrats! love the romper!! and your freckles from the beach! :)

25. Vanessa says:

I’m always amazed at how perfectly Modcloth matches their namesake outfits to the blogger! This romper looks so good on you!!! I love how you’ve styled it. <3

26. congrats! loving the romper! and oh my goodness, you’ve dyed your hair haven’t you! it looks wonderful.

27. Tolly says:

Ahh!!! Congratulations, Mandi! So TOTALLY deserved!
    PS I’m in lesbians with this romper. (You’ve seen Scott Pilgrim, right…?)

28. heyjenrenee says:

so awesome, Mandi ??huge congrats to you!

29. Ashlee says:

So happy for you! That romper is amazing! I love the way you’ve decided to wear it! Perfection <3

30. Congratulations, Mandi! I LOVE that romper :)

31. Beautiful romper. you look stunning in it!
    anna

32. Goodness. I saw you got the blogger of the moment and I was so happy for you, since you’ve been one of my favorites for so long. I love this outfit. I have a similar hat to you (black rimmed with a net – vintage)! The green just really picks this outfit up more!

33. kelly ann says:

That romper is so, so darling!! Congratulations on being blogger of the moment :)

34. Sarah says:

Wow you look so so beautiful !! great romper and perfect styling I love it all. :) thanks for your inspiring coolness ;)

35. Lauren says:

Being the Modcloth blogger of the moment is a huge honor. I sound like such a nerd. Oh well, congratulations! Your romper looks great on you, and I love that you used the term ‘ample chest.’
    Lauren @ See Parrot

36. katrina says:

woohoo, mandi — totally well-deserved!! yay!

37. kelsie says:

amanda! you are so cute! the picture of your face with those freckles.. YOU ARE DARLING. and OH GOSH congrats on the modcloth blogger thing. thats AMAZING. and the romper you made it SO LOVELY AHHHH this post is awesome.

38. LolaDee says: