Wardrobe | On the Fourth of July

2011_07_04b

It’s the day we Americans celebrate our Independance, while donning red, white, and blue, and sometimes waving around little handheld flags (or brown bags containing beverage bottles, if you’re any of my friends) as we watch explosions in the sky.

Right now I’m on my way to a big family cookout at a farm. There’s bound to be lots of swimming in the lake, volleyball in the lawn, and little children running around screaming. But first, I must go cut the banana bread I made and place it on a pretty plate. See you later tonight with a seasonal Movie Monday post!

2011_07_04 2011_07_04e 2011_07_04c

O U T F I T   D E T A I L S :

Romper: Oh So Lovely Vintage | Socks: Kohls 2008
Shoes: Urban Outfitters 2010 | Hat: Hidden Pearl Vintage

2011_07_04d

1. heather says:

you’re so adorable, as always! have a happy 4th of july!~

2. Ashlee says:

Perfect for the 4th! Awesome choice and so stylish! <3

3. Kyla says:

Gorgeous romper! The polka dots are so sweet. Happy 4th to you!

4. Leila says:

Cute!! I love this outfit.

5. Jenni says:

Great romper! Perfect for 4th of July. Have fun at the farm!

6. Jessica says:

oo I’m jealous. What I wouldn’t give for a family BBQ on the today!

7. Kuleigh says:

Your day sounds perfect! Happy 4th! Super cute romper. Wish I had something stylish AND festive.

8. Erin says:

Whoa! Amazing! We were so thrilled to see our romper on you this morning! It looks so fantastic on you! Would you mind linking it to our blog instead of our Etsy? We just took our shop down for the summer. Thanks again, we’re so glad it got a good home!
    xo
    The girls of Oh So Lovely

9. Kelly says:

Oh, what a cute romper. And your hat is back! Yeah! Happy 4th of July to you & your fellow Americans …
    Kelly
    Elegantly Academic

10. Jada says:

Happy Fourth of July! That cute romper is perfect for today! Hope you have a good holiday :)
    I also just discovered your blog and love it!

11. Chaucee says:

great outfit! a BBQ cookout sounds like a good time to celebrate our country : )

12. Happy belated Independence Day to you! These shots are lovely

13. I love your romper! Super cute outfit.
    xo,
    Em

14. Bri says:

everything about your outfit is perfection! ahhh, i love it! :)

15. Hazel Lou A says:

that?s so darn cute, from head to toe! Love it!

16. Hannah says:

I love how you wear nude socks in the summer! From afar you can’t notice, but up close it adds a little bit of interest. What a fun way to accessorize! I might have to “borrow” this idea myself.

17. Okay. So I was at Goodwill, and I saw a navy romper very similar to this one, and I debated whether I should get it, because I didn’t know if it would be cute on me (I didn’t even try it on!) but after seeing you looking all adorable, I am going to Goodwill, TONIGHT to get it!

18. Let’s talk about how great your underarms are. Yep, I said it. I know I’m not the only one thinking it. What I would give for that pretty skin!