Posting at Apartment Therapy

This past month was my last month writing for Apartment Therapy. I’ll be popping in to AT now and then to do some house tours and feature local businesses. But in the meantime, I’ve been enjoying more time to focus on this blog and my work as a designer and photographer.

I’ve rounded up my last posts at Apartment Therapy, and if you are interested, you can see all of the posts I’ve written here. I’ve gotta say, I think I went out with a bang when I featured my brother’s office space (pictured above). Never have I seen so many comments inquiring as to the marital status of the homeowner, even outweighing questions about wall art and flooring materials! What a stud my brother is. :)

Thrift-store-shopping-04_18

1. allie says:

I see what you mean by the multiple bro comments. Haha. What lovely posts! :)

2. Aaren says:

awesome work space! :)

3. courtney says:

That is adorable. I think it’s hilarious that everyone wanted to know your brother’s status. I suppose it’s hard to find an attractive man with style :) AT is one of my most favorite sites in the world. Very cool that you were able to be a part of it. Sounds like you had a lot on your plate. Now you’ll have some time to focus.

4. Robin says:

when I first saw that picture I was thinking what a handsome man, so really I’m not surprised that you were getting questions your bro has a great smile! and that dog Is adorable , I know thats the one you’ve done post on.

5. dawn says:

haha, your brother is good-looking! i love bright + modern, open rooms. awesome use of space :)

6. chelsea says:

haha your brother is definitely super cute, especially with the sweet puppy & well decorated space. not so common in a guy!
    i’ve loved your posts at AT; can’t wait to see what’s to come here on your blog!
    XO