Fur season has officially started.

December-9

I went through a phase a few years ago where I couldn’t get enough scarves. Now I like to add the cozy factor to an ensemble by donning a fur collar over my coat or cardigan. Now that it’s the season to keep warm, I’ve been selected new collars and hats to add to my collection. It will be nice to mix up some old wardrobe staples with these furry guys.

December-9d

December-9b

Outfit details:

Pleated skirt- thrifted. | Cardigan- thrifted. | Striped shirt- thrifted | Socks- UO 09
Yellow tights- Love Colour Love Tights (uk) | Gloves- Kohls 08
Belt- thrifted | Boots- Etsy

December-9c

1. Justine says:

Surely you’re getting cold legs even with lovely yellow tights! But its a really good look. I’ve been on the hunt for something nice and furry but not found anything as nice as that.

2. Chaucee says:

I’ve been look for a vintage fur stool to wear with some of my outfits, but haven’t had any luck yet. This one is beautiful!

3. zelina says:

Amanda these pictures are so lovely.You look great in fur. I wish it got that cold in Texas. I love how you find the cutest random places to shoot.

4. Mandi says:

haha Justine, well, my legs weren’t exactly toasty. :) But the yellow tights are knit cotton, much warmer than nylon, and the knit cotton socks over them helped. In fact, I wore jeans last night and was much colder than when I had been wearing tights. (the jeans were measly stretch jeans, so it left warmth to be desired!)

5. rebecca says:

you look so lovely! the collar certainly looks very cozy xo
    ps, i’m having a christmas jumper giveaway on my blog! (:

6. Jessica says:

I love this location for your photo shoot. The light behind you is great! You look like you just emerged from a huge kick ass snowglobe

7. veronika says:

gorgeous – i love the white boots and white tights together.

8. Lindsey says:

love this outfit! & very jealous of all that snow…!

9. Adele says:

i love the bit of fur to your cardigan! very clever (:

10. Lila says:

Beautiful photos in addition to the clothing. Love the light you captured!

11. anonymous says:

I was thinking of following your blog but im saddened you wear fur.