Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

November-19

Tonight I will be joining Phil’s family for their annual Thanksgiving Eve celebrations. They stretch it out over two days, which is convenient since my family also lives in the area and we can spend Thanksgiving Day with them. I’ll tell ya what, I’ve learned (even before we got married) that one of the most difficult parts of a marriage relationship is divvying up time between the families.

Novembar-19c

I’m just very thankful that we both get along well with our families and that we live in the same city as our parents. I’m sure that’s not always a good thing for all people, but it works out perfectly well for us. If you are traveling to see family or friends for the holiday, I wish you safe travels!

November-19d

Outfit details:

Dress: Modcloth | Blouse: thrifted
Tights: Hue | Shoes: Courtesy of Mamushka Marie

November-19b

1. Chaucee says:

Have a great Thanksgiving!
    I could definitely see myself living close to my parents and my husbands parents (when I get married).

2. Amy M. says:

SUCH an incredible dress!!! Absolutely fabulous. Have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

3. Um, that yellow shirt + dress has stolen my heart – most possibly my fave outift of yours! Maybe because it’s a little nautical? :) Love. Happy thanksgiving! I’m so badly wishing it was turkey + family time here in Canada, again…lol. Happy weekend!

4. Jenni says:

Love the jumper and the shoes. We’re having our first Thanksgiving on our own this year. I miss having family close by!

5. So cute, I love the Navy blue and Yellow combo.

6. Shy says:

Man, my mom just bought a coat almost exactly like that! I loved it and tried to squeeze into it but couldn’t! This outfit looks so comfy!
    Shy

7. I have noticed the same problem with my boyfriend and myself this year. Since this is our first holiday season spent together, we have already realized how stressful it can be! Especially when families live in other places, that is great you have everything figured out. Also, I am lovin’ that dress! <3

8. Phara says:

OOOH, such a lovely dress,
    me wants it! :)
    X

9. maritaBliss says:

You look lovely :) Happy Thanksgiving !

10. Such a cute dress, I can’t wait to see outfit photos with your other new modcloth dress!
    This is going to be the first Christmas my husband and I spend together, besides one when we were traveling. I just haven’t been able to give up the awesome + fun Christmas dinner our family has, so this year we’re flying from his parent’s city to my parent’s city on Christmas afternoon. It really is one of the hardest things, and we don’t have Thanksgiving where we live so we can’t do a one-for-one thing!