Apple Cider, Cinnamon and Spice

October-18e

I’ve filled my home with Autumn-scented candles, been enjoying Woodchuck Cider, munching on kettle corn, sipping Throat Coat tea, and cuddling up with cozy knit shawls. It also seems that I can’t get enough wear out of my brown, black, and muted green clothing. It’s just so Fall! Must take advantage of the season before it’s gone.

October-18

I felt like this outfit was rather 1960s British Schoolgirl… Which is why I chose to pair it with boots instead of the Mary Janes that immediately popped into my mind. Sometimes I make actual efforts to avoid the complete costume look.

What’s your go-to Fall attire?

Otober-18c

October-18b

Outfit Details:

dress: Decades Baltimore | blouse: thrifted
tights: Love Colour Love Tights | boots: thrifted | belt: thrifted | jacket: thrifted

October-18d

1. EmilyAnne says:

You have the prettiest fall outfits. I really just love your vintage style. It’s beautiful:)

2. I love the modesty and beauty of this outfit so much. the colours are amazing. I have an obsession with kettle corn. Whenever I go somewhere and see that it is available, I go and buy it. Soooo good!!!!
    I don’t know what my Go-To style would be at all for autumn. I just like to wear plaid (apparently you do too!!!)

3. Kyla Roma says:

Oh my goodness, I wish I had your closet! I just need a few more pairs of boots, and few more skirts… (slippery slope! lol)
    My go to fall attire is feminine and warm, with skirts and scarves and a bit of mischief mixed in :)

4. Amy Morby says:

That has got to be my favorite outfit of yours yet! I’m such a fan of tights. Especially the brown variety. In fact, that’s definitely my fall go-to item. Love!

5. Jenni says:

I love this outfit! The boots were a stellar choice. I love browns and blacks and grays in fall. It’s quickly becoming my favorite season!

6. DearBeatrice says:

I love everything about this outfit! you are so pretty ^,^

7. Chaucee says:

I love how this outfit turned out – definitely British school girl.
    I just bought some warm scented lotion and it gets me right in the mood for the holidays!

8. kristine says:

Very pretty, I esecially love the coat and boots.

9. so cute! love the trench! your interview is now live on the blog too ;) <3 thanks again lovely!

10. Girl, why you gotta be so damn cute? ;) I adore this sweet little outfit!

11. melina bee says:

lovely color palette and perfect title. I actually tend to want to wear brighter and brighter colors as the days darken b/c here in Oregon it can get super gloomy.

12. Elizabeth says:

Very cute. i love your outfit!