Wardrobe Wednesday: First Day of Fall

Well, my dears, fall is back!  And so is my cardigan collection.  The weather is still a bit muggy, which is actually quite delightful, because it gave me an opportunity to wear a vintage romper I recently purchased from another vintage seller on Etsy.

September22

True to form, I celebrated the beginning of Autumn by taking a lonely drive through the country before work.  The farmer across the street was weed-wacking the tall grass along his fence while glancing at me curiously every now and then.

September22b

The past week I’ve been carrying a purse from my shop.  It’s kind of nice to have a rotating purse collection.  I’ve got some beauties stored away that have been waiting until Fall to make an appearance.  This week I’m planning on a mini shop update, followed by a larger one next week.  Oh yes… and scrapbooking!  It’s been a while.  Oh, school days… and the work and partying they bring….

September22c

1. Laura says:

That vintage romper is so cute and very you!
    Happy Fall!!

2. katie says:

that romper is cuuute! and i love the curious farmer part! LOL! i want to live close to farms where i can just take pictures.
    happy fall!
    <3katie

3. dani says:

I love your hair here! gorgeous!!

4. M, you’re too cute! I want a fun blue jumper!
    I have designed my wall, I think you’d be pleased…

5. amy lapi says:

this might be my fave outfit so far! :) you are so cute!
    do you use a tripod to take the photos of yourself? or bring phil along? paha

6. amy lapi says:

ps… i love your hair. was that the result of the rag curls??

7. Mandi says:

Hi Amy! ?Thanks for the cute comments. ?:) ?I definitely use a tripod for most of my wardrobe shots, although sometimes I ask Phil to take them when we are together. ?He’s gotten pretty good, I must say. haha ?When I use the tripod I focus it on the ground where I will be standing, then I adjust the camera’s position to be perfectly level (there’s a built in level, and then I will know if I stand on the point I focused on, I will be in focus) and use the self timer. ?Lots of pushing buttons and running. ?haSo yeah… I totally tried to rag curl my hair. ?But I didn’t let my hair dry enough before I put in the rags, so when I woke up in the morning, my hair was still damp. ?Leaving slightly curly, but mostly just limpy waves. ?Kinda sad. ?I might attempt it again next week. ?:DxoMandi
    amanda johnson psalm 136:1 Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good, for His lovingkindness is everlasting.

8. Anna says:

I just came across your page today. I really like your photography style! Good work :) Also really enjoying your scrapbooking, you’ve got an artistic way of turning a page into a work of art!